man or woman, is first a healer, a healer of relationships:
between body and soul, among people, between the beings and
the situations, between humans and nature, between spirit
and matter. He uses his knowledge in thousands of ways applying
it to the most diverse situations, whatever his culture and
his environement. In our societies, most of the people live
in urban areas with an exhausting life style. It is these
people that need help and healing the most.
The philosophy and the techniques of the Hawaiian Way of
the Adventurer are pragmatic and open. This applied knowledge
can be practiced alone or in a group, where ever and when
ever – at home, at work, on a trip, …
These seven principles apply to the three aspects of our being:
body/heart KU, mind/mental LONO
and spirit KANÉ.
1. Ike: The world is what you think it is
– Everything is a dream - All systems are arbitrary.
Be Aware that there are many ways to think about anything.
2. Kala: There are no limits – Everything
is connected – Anything is possible. Be Free to change
your mind about anything.
3. Makia: Energy goes where the attention
goes - Everything is energy. Be Focused on what you really
4. Manawa: Be fully in the power of Now -
Everything is relative. Be Here in the powerful present.
5. Aloha: Be happy with the good that is
- Love increases as judgement decreases. Be Happy - Bless
the good that is.
6. Mana: Trust your own power - All power
comes from within. Everything has power. Be Confident of your
7. Pono: Effectiveness is the mesure
of truth – There is always another way to do anything.
Be true to your ideals. Realize them and expect the Best.
Please click on the icon "register"
below for further details and registration.